Maintenance Worker in Hamilton ON
Job Title: Maintenance Worker in Hamilton ON
Hours of Work: 21-35 hr / week
Reports To: Supervisor of Administration
Hourly Pay: $18-$21
To be reviewed after probation period. Mileage compensation is provided for travel; annual wellness benefit for part-time and full benefits at full-time.
Niagara Peninsulas Homes is a property management company located in Welland. NPH oversees 23 properties throughout the Niagara Peninsula and Hamilton area, with a total of approx 1,200 units. Please note that NPH requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired and provide proof of full vaccination, or provide proof of a bona fide medical or Human Rights Code exemption on a form issued from and approved by Niagara or Hamilton Region.
As a Maintenance Worker with Niagara Peninsula Homes, you are vital part of the team. We are looking for a hard worker who is able to foster a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Diploma from a secondary school
- Two or more years’ handyman or related experience
- Knowledge of cleaning solutions and materials
- Knowledge in many aspects of repair & maintenance work
- Knowledge in minor repairs including plumbing, drywall, painting, carpentry etc
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Verbal communication
- Ability to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
- Must be a team player and treat co-workers and residents with respect
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team environment with tight deadlines
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Bilingual is considered an asset
Requires valid class G license and use of a vehicle.
Submit resume to [email protected]. Deadline, October 17 , 2022.